The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of One North’s Digital Services and Solutions.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven, and passionate members of the One North and TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. The BDM must be able to clearly articulate One North’s capabilities and service values to both internal and external customers. This position requires a strong ability to partner and collaborate with team members.
Your growth in this position is coupled with an unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED commission structure. You will join a dynamic and diverse culture that encourages working together to help one another achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similar major. If you do not hold a Bachelor’s degree, you bring a minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience to Fortune 1000 companies.
- You are experienced in consultative selling of creative and digital services.
- You work in a team selling atmosphere that involves sales leads, relationship managers, and subject matter experts.
- You efficiently generate sales leads and enjoy developing new relationships with key contacts and clients by using an effective, repeatable sales strategy.
- You are responsible for setting and executing strategy and achieving revenue growth in existing and new clients.
- You’ve met or exceeded sales targets a majority of the years.
- Working on a high-performance team who encourages open communication, accountability, collaboration, and support is exciting to you.
- You have a desire to leverage your digital agency experience to accelerate the top digital trends.
- You are self-driven and motivated by actions that yield results.
- You are authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.