One North is looking for a quick learner who is resourceful, self-sufficient, and passionate about client service and technology. In the Client Services Coordinator role, your primary function is to provide client-facing support, including the planning, execution, and day-to-day management of ongoing maintenance activities for multiple clients.
Typical activities include troubleshooting and testing applications, answering questions related to client sites, estimating and planning small enhancements/ updates, and providing basic functionality training as needed.
- Serve as the first line of support for client troubleshooting and questions.
- Maintain project/issue communication internally and externally.
- Work closely with the Technology team to resolve client requests.
- Develop a timeline and budget for ongoing implementation tasks, tracking actual task performance and costs against the plan.
- Proactively identify and manage risks to client satisfaction.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous activities.
- Schedule and manage the execution of any necessary deployments with the development team, including quality assurance testing and verification of any fixes on a staged environment before approving for live deployment.
- Set project quality and performance standards and perform functional-level quality assurance.
- Participate in client-facing activities, such as status calls, and own updates and/or action items related to support.
- Monitor and raise concerns on ongoing service projects and project budgets.
- Estimate small enhancement/ update budgets and support SOW development with oversight from senior team members.
- Serve as the client team power user of the Content Management System (typically Sitecore or WordPress), and provide client training and troubleshooting as needed.
- Partner with Engagement Managers to identify additional client needs and business building opportunities.
- Coach new team members as the team scales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally 1 or more years of experience in a client-facing role
- Timeline and scope management for small to medium-sized projects
- Previous experience working on rapidly developed technology projects in a small team setting
- Experience with web-based applications (websites, apps, portals, mini-sites, intranets, etc.)
- Demonstrated client management and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, JIRA, and Zoho a plus
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Sitecore or WordPress a big plus
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.