One North is looking to add a contract Content Strategist to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients plan, create, and deliver content. You’ll help define content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project lifecycle.
Ideally, this candidate will be a strong systems thinker with editorial, writing, and storytelling skills. As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the forefront of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
- Create and structure compelling content for websites, collateral, apps, and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses.
- Develop unique concepts and content strategies that solve clients’ business challenges.
- Develop content strategy frameworks, editorial calendars, editorial/brand guidelines, and publishing workflows.
- Interview subject-matter experts to gather relevant background information.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and strategists to create and refine content.
- Manage time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines.
- Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell-checking, and copyediting.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a content strategist role, preferably within an agency
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing, communications, or writing/journalism
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and conceptual development skills
- Familiarity with content strategy frameworks/best practices, SEO, and associated tools (e.g., Moz Keyword Explorer, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner)
- Knowledge of schema, HTML, and web publishing
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems; WordPress and Sitecore knowledge a plus
- Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques, and internal presentations
- Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently
- Experience with multicultural marketing a plus
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.