Apply emerging tools and technologies, and grow your career, with an organization interested in seeing what you can do.
- A love for the culture, process, and craft of web development – we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open-source community at large.
- A true empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships. These are large-scale projects for high-profile clients, allowing you to take a consulting approach to your development.
- The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
This is a team sport:
- Work with architects, account managers, and other developers and our clients to deliver full-featured, data-driven websites, utilizing the latest technologies, frameworks, and tools.
Blow us away with your brain powers:
- Leverage industry-leading content management systems (including Sitecore) to focus on delivering new and creative solutions to clients.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, of object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
- Note: Alternative, but relative, experience [Java, PHP experience, Python] is not a deal-breaker – as long as you’ve got that solid background in tech with transferrable skills, a penchant for learning quickly and a passion for solving problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Extensive use of modern CMS systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers, devices
- A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated
Additional skills & qualifications:
- Passion for technology: Our developers must demonstrate a passion for technology and a hunger to grow and continue learning in their field (coding outside of work, self-education, involvement in local tech community, etc.).
- Collaborative spirit: We work with team members across functions, so they must be comfortable with a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills: Our developers must have a desire to collaborate across multiple creative, strategic, and technical resources including UX, Creative Design, Brand, and Digital Strategy.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.