Providing coaching and thought leadership, our Creative Directors drive innovation and collaboration within the team and with other functions of the business. We are seeking a CD to lead the design group for one of our largest clients, a global technology & social media organization.
This individual will oversee the delivery of exceptionally high-quality work and assist in driving new business efforts for the agency’s growth within this organization. The Creative Director will oversee a team of Design Leads, Sr. Designers, and Designers as well as collaborate closely with the Design Director for our Studio Production team.
- Manage the creative process on projects from concept to delivery.
- Mentor and lead junior and senior designers.
- Create diverse and strategic brand and digital concepts.
- Participate in working sessions with clients and present original work.
- Work closely with Client Partnership and Client Services to plan project deliverables and the client approach.
- Assist in new business development opportunities within Meta.
- Work closely with team traffic manager to align resources to project needs.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- An expert understanding of design fundamentals and interactive brand experiences.
- Deep experience and passion for a wide variety of digital design projects.
- The ability to express how to solve design problems strategically as well as creatively.
- The ability to manage multiple clients and projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- The desire to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, client services, strategy, and technology teams.
- A self-starter mentality to push the vision for our clients.
- A passion for design and staying up to date on the latest digital trends.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- No ego and a positive attitude.
Your weapons (wield them wisely):
- 10+ years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy, or agency
- Experience leading other designers
- Work examples that demonstrate sophisticated strategic design thinking and complex problem solving
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Passion and excitement in working with the Meta brand and its family of endorsed brands (Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Interest and experience with no-code tools such as Webflow is a bonus
- Experience with illustration, motion, and/or 3D is a bonus
- Eye for detail and high personal standards
- Dedication to following industry best practices and trends
Required: A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of design work, with clear indication of your role in the work
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.