One North is seeking a Design Director, Digital to drive excellence and innovation on the Design Team and with other functions of the business. In this role, the director will help lead high quality design execution on a variety of digital focused engagements and assist in driving new business efforts for the agency’s growth into new verticals and clients.
The Design Director, Digital will play an instrumental role in helping to grow and develop the design team.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- An expert understanding of design fundamentals and interactive brand experiences.
- Deep experience and passion for a wide variety of digital design projects.
- The ability to express how to solve design problems strategically as well as creatively.
- The ability to manage multiple clients and projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- The desire to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, client services, strategy, and technology teams.
- A self-starter mentality in order to push the vision for our clients.
- A passion for design and staying up-to-date on the latest digital trends.
Your weapons (wield them wisely):
- 10+ years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy, or agency
- Required: A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of digital work: websites, motion, and product designs
- Work examples that demonstrate sophisticated strategic design thinking and complex problem solving for digital design work
- Exceptional fundamental visual design skills (e.g., typography, color, layout)
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Interest and experience with no-code tools such as Webflow
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and responsive design (coding is not a requirement)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and inspire others to do their best work
- Passion for managing others and building a team
- Eye for detail and high personal standards
- Dedication to following industry best practices and trends
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.