One North is seeking an ambitious Designer who is ready to learn in an environment that believes in creativity and helping you grow. As part of our multidisciplinary Design team, the Designer will provide creative input and design support to both external clients and internal audiences.
- Assist in the development of strategic brand and digital concepts.
- Participate in the design process on projects from concept to delivery with design oversight from a Senior Designer, Design Lead, or Design/Creative Director.
- Work with Strategy team members to translate wireframes into design.
- Work closely with the Senior Designer, Design Lead or Creative Director to process client feedback and produce digital or print-ready assets and layouts.
- Work alongside Developers to review and QA design aspects of the build project phase.
- Work with the Marketing team to produce One North branded materials as needed.
- Provide design support to our Business Development team and other internal audiences.
- Work with Production Designers from the Studio team.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- An understanding of design fundamentals and the ability to translate these skills into an interactive brand experience for our clients
- A growing knowledge of digital design best practices and the components of brand expression
- The ability to manage a variety of tasks at different stages for several different clients
- Enthusiasm when working in a multi-disciplinary environment with Design, Strategy, Technology and Client Services teams
- A demonstration of high-quality execution of work in all areas
- A familiarity with print design and execution
- A high level of engagement, a willingness to try new things and the ability to learn processes quickly
- A curiosity about brand and the ability to see the big picture of our clients’ businesses
- A passion for digital design and staying up-to-date on the latest tech and trends
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: A digital portfolio demonstrating a variety of strong design samples
- At least 1 year of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy or agency
- A BFA in graphic design or communication design preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with prototyping tools and/or motion design is a plus
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and the responsive design methodologies (coding is not a requirement for this job.)
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.