Are you a detail-oriented digital production designer that thrives in a fast-pace, high-volume environment? We are looking for someone strong in presentation design, who dabbles in basic motion, with strong skills in social media banner creation and event promotion design.
As a contract Digital Production Designer at One North, you will prepare digital assets for a major social media company in a team of creative, collaborative, and adaptable people. You are responsible for assuring that all visual assets meet brand guidelines from a quality and production-ready standpoint. You are familiar with ticketing/PM tools and have strong organization skills. Good communication and a willingness to “own” your work is required.
- Produces visual assets to support social media, websites, and events.
- Familiar with project management tools and/or ticketing systems
- Creates branded presentations using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Experience with short video files with basic animations in After Effects or Premier.
- Creates multiple versions of varying content and sizes using Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Produces assets based on Brand Guidelines and under the direction of a Creative Director or Lead Designer.
- Demonstrates attention to detail with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Works across multiple work streams and helps to improve processes
Skills & Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 or more years of experience as a Production Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, or similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of production processes and ability to perform production tasks
- Online portfolio displaying a clear, clean aesthetic
- Experience with Figma or Sketch, PowerPoint or Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects or Premier
- Understanding of social media strategy
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Ability to work quickly within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized with multiple projects
- Proactive problem-solving skills
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.