One North is seeking an Engagement Manager to support production teams and be the bridge to leadership groups. The ideal candidate will be client-facing, have exceptional project management skills, and possess a deep understanding of the digital marketing space and creative production processes.
Partnering with client stakeholders and internal skill set leads, the Engagement Manager will oversee the smooth movement of work while building strong and lasting client relationships.
A detailed multitasker and lateral thinker, you thrive in a high-volume, multi-disciplinary environment. You enjoy problem-solving, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and add value, and are at home managing your team to produce their best work. The ability to effectively communicate both up and downstream is a must, along with a results-oriented and positive attitude.
The responsibilities below are not exhaustive and may require adjustment based on internal and client requirements.
- Main point of contact for both internal and client contacts
- Manage and mentor a team of resources with various digital and/or creative skill sets and seniority levels
- Hold regular team meetings, ensuring deliverables are on-track and escalating risks as they arise
- Ongoing management of project burn and associated budget
- Resource management, including candidate selection, screening, hiring, onboarding, capacity planning, and performance management, as required
- Regularly review program and project workflows to identify optimization opportunities and improve team performance
- Help develop methodologies to gather qualitative and quantitative data about the team and the work
- Create and lead regular business reviews together with senior management and/or operations to summarize progress and align on future objectives with internal and client stakeholders
- Assist operations team to roll out initiatives and gather feedback as well as create documentation and training materials, as needed
- Lead by example, participating in culture development and striving to maintain positive team morale
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 or more years of experience as a digital or creative project manager working in a hands-on, fast-paced production environment (or equivalent) and overseeing a team
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, gather requirements, and translate them into a customer solution when required
- Experience analyzing and estimating project scope, managing budgets, and project burn
- Amazon experience is desirable, but not essential
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, production cycles, participating in creative reviews, kick-off calls, and project reviews with team stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken skills (English language), experienced in presenting to clients and senior leadership
- The ability to manage expectations and build positive relationships
- Detail-oriented, process and deadline-driven with an ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, with the ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously in a calm and professional manner
- At ease operating in a ‘test and learn’ environment
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; admits mistakes; proactively seeks feedback from others; extracts learning from failure
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.