Bring your technical expertise, passion, and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives build innovative digital experiences for our clients. In the Front-End Developer role, you can expect to work closely with every part of One North (partnering with industry-leading strategists and designers, building with architects and developers, etc.).
In an increasingly competitive digital market, our Front-End Developers are given the space they need to invent, problem solve, explore, fix, and create. Itching to stretch and build upon your passion for front-end development? Looks like you found the right place.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
- A solid understanding of the tools, processes and approaches for world-class front-end development, and also the skills and appreciation for UX/UI and creative design principles.
- A collaborative approach with multi-disciplinary teammates across agency capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Your weapons (wield them wisely):
- Ideally 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (e.g., SASS, LESS)
- Solid command of advanced CSS techniques
- Ability to develop responsive websites
- Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries depending on project requirements
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with various front-end build tools (e.g., Webpack, Gulp, Parcel)
- Solid understanding of how to develop for cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to navigate design files (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop)
- Nice to have – Familiarity with animation libraries and working with SVG’s (e.g., GSAP, Anime.js, Three.js)
- Nice to have – Experience building web applications with Node and Express
- Nice to have – Experience working with MongoDB/Mongoose
- Ability to create websites that meet accessibility standards
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Eye for detail and high personal standards
- Dedication to following industry and One North FED best practices and standards
- No egos – It’s good to have a strong perspective, but you must be open to new ideas and flexible enough to adapt in a constantly changing discipline
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.