One North is looking to add a Manager, Brand Strategy to our open, inclusive and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients reinvent and activate their brands in authentic, compelling ways, as well as mentor brand strategists.
As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the epicenter of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
We’re looking for detail-oriented creatives and lateral thinkers who love research, writing, and turning insights into resonant experiences.
- Create deep relationships with our clients in order to translate their business goals into brand strategies that grow their business.
- Lead and mentor direct reports.
- Help clients define the core of their brand and translate it into distinctive assets, messaging and experiences.
- Design and conduct research that helps the team understand a client’s market, competitors, character, reputation and influential trends.
- Incorporate research and analytics into conceptually driven creative ideas.
- Craft compelling briefs and sample copy to guide creative campaigns.
- Work with clients to crystalize their marketing goals.
- Bring clarity and insight to every project through your excellent writing and presentation skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience developing strategies for brand identity, expression, brand architecture, marketing communications or business transformation across a variety of disciplines
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that requires strong communications and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding storytelling, presentation and conceptual development skills
- Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques and internal presentations
- Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
- An analytical mindset with strong business acumen
- Experience conducting a broad range of in-depth research and competitive market analysis, including segmentation, targeting and measurement
- The ability to empathize broadly, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and be an ambassador for the discipline of brand strategy
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.