Bring your technical expertise, passion, and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives to define and redefine the technology of digital experiences. Our technical strategists work collaboratively across disciplines to bring to life highly polished, innovative, and transformative digital solutions for some of the world’s largest brands.
The MarTech Architect works alongside other Strategy disciplines (CX, UX, Brand, Content, and Data) as well as our Design and Development teams, to bring new technical capabilities to the innovation process, identifying technical dependencies as plans and designs are formed, assessing client readiness for transformative efforts, and guiding efforts through the initial stages of implementation.
Do you enjoy solving business problems through technology solutions? Does uncovering and understanding how technology ecosystems work within complex organizations attract your attention? The MarTech Architect role is for curious and pragmatic individuals that desire to improve and enhance technology ecosystems and provide consultative support across all client engagements.
Technology Strategy capabilities:
- Research, understand, and validate technologies across multiple verticals
- Consult, advise, and recommend adjustments to ecosystems to better align with business needs
- Devise and build prototypes or proof-of-concepts to provide deeper guidance for implementation teams
- Work with other strategists and across teams to provide cohesive visions and unified approaches
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders while projecting empathy and understanding
- Represent One North internally and throughout the community in thought leadership (conferences, talks, blogs, libraries/tools)
- Participate in the sales and business development process, including creation of content for proposals and pitches, as well as serving as an advisor for prospective clients
Skills & Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or comparable training (required)
- Consulting, agency, or advisory experience
- Expertise in full life cycle implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading or architecting highly integrated, enterprise grade applications such as custom app development, CMS development, and/or ERP/CRM systems
- Experience in browser-based application design and development
- Experience and/or working knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking, human-centered design, agile transformation, etc.
- Exceptional time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading or managing a team of 3 or more developers and/or technologists
- Ability to travel (under normal, safe conditions) up to 15% of time
- While this role will not require any code delivery, qualified candidates will have experience in past roles earlier in their career as architects, lead engineers, or engineer managers
- Experience with enterprise platforms across multiple modern front-end and back-end frameworks, including complex integrations with business systems is desired
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.