The Program Resourcing Coordinator will be aligned to our Meta team and will assist with initial resourcing assignments, proactive monitoring and updates for ongoing assignments, general upkeep of internal resourcing tools, and creation of key resourcing-related internal reports for the Meta program.
Our Resourcing team maintains the processes and internal tools that ensure all our projects are appropriately staffed with team members from our functional teams.
- Facilitate weekly resourcing processes for the Meta team
- Capture new resource needs for discussion
- In conjunction with Meta program functional leads, assign new requests to available team members
- Identify resourcing booking conflicts for discussion
- Submit resource requests for work that needs to be filled outside of Meta’s dedicated team members
- Monitor existing projects and tasks to confirm schedules or identify required schedule adjustments
- Surface required schedules slippages or adjustments as needed
- Proactively identify future conflicts or resource mismatches
- Drive resolution of resource collisions or availability
- Float (Resource Management Tool) administration for all Meta-dedicated team members including:
- Add and remove projects from Float
- Add newly assigned project time to Float
- Adjust existing assignments to ensure alignment with actual ongoing requirements
- Capture resource specializations and skills
- Perform periodic audits of resources and projects to:
- Ensure key data is properly entered
- Identify resource conflicts
- Identify resource availability
- Creation of Meta program resource reports
- Serve as back-up time approver for all Meta team members
- Ownership of special projects, as determined by Resourcing Manager
When packing your bags, please bring:
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to be clear, concise, and persistent.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging and evolving deadlines and priorities.
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong multitasking capabilities.
- An ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration across various disciplines.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, strategy, technology, and client services teams.
- A high level of engagement and curiosity, as well as a willingness to try and learn new things.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of professional services experience, ideally in a digital agency space; prior resource management experience a plus
- Prior exposure to PeopleSoft, Float, or other similar Professional Service Automation tools
- Experience with MS-Office 365, with strong MS Excel capabilities
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.