The Project Coordinator will assist with keeping our time capture process running smoothly and provide the reporting and proactive monitoring to ensure project data and details are accurate and up-to-date.
Our Resourcing team maintains the processes and internal tools that ensure all our projects are appropriately staffed with team members from our functional teams and that those team members are properly onboarded to all required internal tools.
- Facilitate and enforce time entry process.
- Setup and maintain project data in time capture and project management systems.
- Maintain project team data time capture and project management systems.
- Monitor accuracy of project financial details and serve as a point of coordination between billing and revenue teams and Client Services team.
- Perform periodic project reporting and validation.
- Assist with invoice reviews for Hosting and OSP invoices.
- Assist with new employee and contractor onboarding.
- Ownership of special projects, as determined by Resourcing Manager.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to be clear, concise, and persistent.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration across various disciplines.
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong multitasking capabilities.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging and evolving deadlines and priorities.
- An ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, strategy, technology, and client services teams.
- A high level of engagement and curiosity, as well as a willingness to try and learn new things.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of professional services experience, ideally in a digital agency space
- Prior exposure to PeopleSoft, Float, or other similar Professional Service Automation tools
- Experience with MS-Office 365, with strong MS Excel capabilities
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.