One North is looking to add a Senior Customer Experience (CX) Strategist to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients discover, ideate, plan, design, and deliver experiences to meet their customers’ needs.
At One North, CX Strategy extends across all types of services and products, so identifying and understanding the target audience is critical for building what our clients’ customers, employees, patients, recruits, and more, seek and desire.
Ideally, this candidate will have strong and demonstrated research acumen, strategy chops, collaboration, and client leadership skills. Successful candidates often come from a strong background in UX, CX, Digital, or Product Strategy. As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the leading front of our most complex, impactful efforts for clients.
- Work across a spectrum of large- and small-scale CX and design strategy projects, with little oversight on smaller engagements.
- Lead strategy efforts through expert command of the CX toolkit, including research and analysis (observations, interviews, surveys, audits, competitive analysis), design thinking exercises, persona development, and journey map creation.
- Develop a strategic vision/narrative to meet to the clients’ needs, from the executive/ organizational level down to a prioritized product or experience.
- Design and conduct collaborative ideation, evaluation or participatory design sessions, and workshops with client stakeholders and One North team members.
- Lead the creation of strategic, actionable, and iterative roadmaps to guide long-term CX innovation or transformation efforts.
- Incorporate qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decision making.
- Establish One North as strategic, consultative advisors to executives and senior leaders, especially in Marketing, Technology, and Product organizations.
- Function as both a lead expert for core CX projects and as a strategic advisor during experience design and delivery efforts, providing actionable insights and clear recommendations.
- Bring a strong point-of-view and leadership to a design thinking and human-centered design process for clients and cross-functional teams.
- Balance user/customer needs with our clients’ brand, business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Content, UX, Design, Data and Technology experts to bring the solution to life.
- Contribute to the Strategy discipline through process improvement, thought leadership, education, and community participation.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years professional agency or consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background in relevant field of strategy such as UX, CX, Design, Product, or Digital
- Expert command of user and customer research techniques, such as surveys, in-depth interviews, observational studies, focus groups, participatory design workshops, etc.
- Experience developing key CX strategy deliverables such as vision statements/narratives, personas, journey maps, service blueprints, roadmaps, etc.
- Experience leading ideation, collaboration, or design exercises and workshops grounded in design thinking or human-centered design principles
- Strong presentation skills and experience communicating and visualizing complex and abstract ideas and concepts, storytelling and presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Experience analyzing CX metrics, such as customer satisfaction data, NPS scores, transactional KPIs
- Agile / Scrum experience creating user stories, prioritizing a backlog, participating in feature presentations is a plus, though not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized, managing responsibilities and meeting deadlines across a variety of projects
- Ability to travel to client sites as projects require (post-COVID), up to 15% of the time
- Portfolio of recent work showing process (in addition to final deliverable) required
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.