One North is seeking an ambitious designer who is ready to learn in an environment that believes in the importance of creativity and personal growth. As part of our multidisciplinary Design team, the Senior Designer will provide creative input and design support to both external clients and internal audiences.
- Assist in the development of strategic brand and digital concepts for a variety of groups within Meta (formerly Facebook).
- Engage in the design process on projects from concept to delivery with design oversight from a design lead, design/creative director while providing constructive feedback and guidance to a designer or production designer.
- Work closely with the design lead or creative director to process client feedback and produce digital assets and layouts.
- Work with Strategy team members to design digital activations, social media campaigns, and translate wireframes into design.
- Create animation-ready assets and create storyboards for motion designers.
- Work alongside developers to review and QA design aspects of website project in the build phase.
- Provide constructive feedback to designers and help push creative in new and innovative ways.
- Provide design support to our Business Development team and other internal audiences.
- Provide design guidance and oversight to production designers to help deliver designs concepts at scale.
When packing your bags, please bring:
- An understanding of design fundamentals and the ability to translate these skills into an interactive brand experience for our clients.
- The ability to design creatively and think strategically while following existing brand guidelines.
- A growing knowledge of digital design best practices and the components of brand expression.
- The capability to manage a variety of tasks at different stages for several different clients.
- The ability to work independently and solicit input and feedback when appropriate.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with Design, Strategy, Technology, and Client Services teams.
- Demonstration of high-quality execution of work in all areas.
- A high level of engagement and willingness to try and learn new things.
- A passion and excitement for the Meta brand.
- Curiosity and the ability to see the big picture of our clients’ businesses.
- A passion for digital design and staying up to date on the latest tech and trends.
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: A digital portfolio demonstrating a variety of strong design samples
- At least 3 years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy, or agency
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with prototyping tools and/or motion design is a plus
- Experience concepting for social media campaigns and events is a plus
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive design (coding is not a requirement for this job)
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.