The Senior Director, Adobe Practice will lead our delivery capability for the Adobe channel in our growing digital agency serving Fortune 500 clients. This is an entrepreneurial leadership role that has a critical role defining best practices and approach, providing sales support, growing the team, sharing thought leadership, and leveraging expertise and experience in Adobe Experience suite of products.
Come help define the Adobe Practice for One North.
The Senior Director will enjoy leading in multiple roles: from sales support, to practice leadership, to delivery oversight and thought leadership.
- Participate in sales activities, including opportunity qualification (size, technology fit, delivery location, risk), development of proposed architecture, scope, and estimation of work.
- Work with pre-sales team to understand client business and technical requirements and assist in proposal preparation, development, and delivery.
- Grow and lead a team of passionate Adobe (AEM/AEP/Analytics) Developers, Architects, Strategists and Directors, and making key personnel decisions and managing their careers.
- Work with Sales and Agency Leadership to define and design services and offerings related to Adobe Experience suite of products.
- Create and maintain practice offerings and artifacts that document key methods, processes, and delivery tools.
- Assist in the research of new capabilities and features and analyzes competing offerings to ensure the practice is current and competitive within the market.
- Lead projects and engagements through the initial discovery and analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, as well as the design of conceptual and logical architectures, while leveraging the most up-to-date technologies and platforms.
- Act as an escalation point to the client and the internal team (onshore and offshore) around project delivery.
- Assist project team with interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding of team members. Mentor and coach team members in design, coding, and software engineering practices throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Act as an Adobe architect ” technology & process consultant” internally and externally.
- Participate in client advisory meetings, coaching through change management activities related to solution implementations, and engage with client partners to support client budgeting cycles.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Consulting or agency experience
- 10 or more years of experience designing, delivering, and deploying software solutions
- 3 or more years of experience as an AEM Architect, with expertise in AEM integrations, headless architecture, DAM taxonomy/metadata, and multiple deployment models
- Experience building and managing multiple clients and teams at once
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments
- Ability to effectively document/design complex software design approaches and suggest alternative solutions
- Ability to provide leadership, prioritize/assign tasks, and influence outcomes in matrixed teams
- “Embrace the Unknown” ability and desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts, and ideas, and then share them with the rest of the team
- Exceptional time management as well as written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with developing artifacts, accelerators, frameworks, and collaterals around Adobe solutions
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products such as Analytics, Target, Campaign, Audience Manager, Experience Platform, Launch, DTM, Magento, and Marketo is a nice to have
- Experience with Front-End Frameworks like React/Next, Vue/Nuxt is a plus
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.