The Sitecore Architect will work closely with clients and internal client teams to review, develop and implement various technical client applications.
In addition to functioning as the architect on these initiatives, this person will be responsible for creating solutions and/or directing developers on the solutions to be implemented.
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation, development, testing and support of web-based projects.
- Improve solutions to reduce technical debt and optimize applications, and investigate and architect improvements for feature updates.
- Successfully lead other developers in developing web solutions.
- Engineer solutions for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
- Recommend and consult with high-profile clients on projects of varying size/scope.
- Utilize deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, including object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
- Nurture and mentor new members of the Technology team.
- Be a primary contributor to the testing process and provide issue fixes as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of applicable work experience
- Extensive use of Sitecore
- Experience with other modern CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Kentico, EpiServer, Umbraco, Adobe CQ or similar)
- Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Past work with MongoDB and SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
- An understanding of enterprise software development best practices
- Ability to discover risk patterns across projects and to create automation to protect web applications in the future
- A demonstrated love for the culture, process, and craft of web development – we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open source community at large
- A demonstrated sense of empathy for the client experience – appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships
- Significant experience in reviewing and handling complex support issues
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.