We are looking for a Studio Operations Manager to help One North scale and support its current relationships with a Fortune 100 e-commerce and cloud leader.
This new role will be focused on working in the teams, as well as optimizing, measuring, and advancing our impact across our studio engagements within the client. Through reporting to our Director of Studio Operations, and supporting our individual Studio Leads and Customer Success Leaders, this role will be critical in helping our studios function more efficiently and deliver impactful work, while also helping us optimize the broader client relationship.
Success for this role will result in incredible team experiences, dynamic work that impresses the client, stronger and expanded client relationships, and opportunities identified to bring other capabilities to each engagement. This role will spend 4-5 hours a week working with each studio currently supporting the client, and the remainder of their time working with leadership, practice experts, and sales team members.
In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Studio Operations and work in close partnership with Studio Leads, Client Leadership and Agency Practices.
Community & Culture
- Work with counterparts to coordinate strategy, planning, and operations in order to define, maintain, and support the studio team experience
- Ensure recognition and success stories are shared across the organization
- Create a culture of excellence that is consistent across engagements
- Deliver incredible work that gets the client excited and keeps our teams engaged
Talent Development & Training
- Define & manage team experiences which includes recruiting, onboarding of new team members, career progression, and team building
- Promote a culture of development and advancement
- Partner with managers to identify growth opportunities across teams and business units
- Coordinate and align hiring process to meet evolving needs of org and ensures it is practiced consistently across the business unit
Scale & Operations
- Work with the Director of Studio Operations to help define best practices and standards as we begin to scale studio relationships across clients. This could include team hierarchy, skills assessments, workflows and resourcing, among other items.
- Partner with the Director of Studio Operations on the interpretation of studio team metrics at both the organizational level and business unit level; work with recruiting and talent to analyze, synthesize and communicate accomplishments, opportunities, and problems to appropriate stakeholders
- Collaborate on the development of playbooks, toolkits, and templates that enable teams to collaborate with stakeholders more effectively and deliver high-quality customer experiences
- Identify broader organizational needs and gaps with regards to tools, documentation, and resources
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, including design management, project/program management of design deliverables, or operations management
- 5+ years as a people/team manager
- Experience leading and supporting high-performance, collaborative teams
- Ability to lead both with and without formal oversight
- Have built and led agency-built studio teams and programs at scale
- Great written and verbal communication ability at diverse levels; able to be effective with executives and inspiring team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.