One North is seeking a Technical Project Manager to drive operational excellence and manage priorities and communication across Technology leadership.
This is a rewarding, internal-facing role with lots of autonomy, but plenty of support, and with the ability to impact and partner with a great team of world class colleagues who bring energy and creativity to our growing digital consulting agency.
This Technical Project Manager at One North will report to the Director of Technology and is responsible for the project management of our mature and stable managed hosting team. As we provide our world class managed hosting services, it is essential to drive planning, prioritization, and oversight of the hosting team and its activities. In addition, this role will facilitate communication and planning between One North Technology leadership and the corporate teams providing services for IT, enterprise security, and vendor management. While not expected to be a subject matter expert on hosting, security, or tech operations, a great candidate will enjoy connecting people, tracking progress, and facilitating communication across numerous initiatives.
The ideal candidate brings exceptional communication and organizational skills, technical aptitude, and a proactive approach to adding rigor, consistency, and thoroughness to the communications and planning on all interactions and initiatives. This person will work with leadership across technology to identify challenges, overcome obstacles, and provide solutions for efficient, quality technology operations across the business.
Managed Hosting Project Management
- Partner with the Director of Technology to manage priorities and planning across tasks, sprints, and projects
- Help track and manage internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving rolling out new tools and new processes
- Track and communicate with TEKsystems’ procurement team as needed to maintain licenses and services needed for One North hosting
- Manage third-party vendor and sub-processor relationships, strategic partnership operations, and the ongoing communications and relationships
Internal Technology Operations Facilitation
- Facilitate Weekly Tech Ops Meeting with internal technology leadership stakeholders
- Monitor quality of IT, Security, and vendor relationships
- Facilitate communication between corporate IT department and One North
- Facilitate connecting TEKsystems Global Services ISMS projects and activities to the One North Center and its leadership
- Confirm change management activities and approvals are occurring for the One North Center
- Track and communicate issues and risks related to technology operations
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of professional work experience
- 3 years of professional project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as with business and technical employees
- Positive can-do attitude, solutions oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently on assignments and with teams
- Multitasking, attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge and background – familiarity with anti-virus, active directory, firewalls, networking concepts, reading/interpreting technical documentation, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow)
- Experience working within internal IT departments
- Must be comfortable with agile project management and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
- Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion and that are on time and within budget
- Experience resourcing team members across projects
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.