One North’s Data Strategy team helps organizations more effectively use their data to transform their digital capabilities and improve decision-making. As a Data Strategist, you will partner with clients to understand their goals, provide valuable insights, and assist them in building out a data program.
We take a data-informed approach that combines skills from several disciplines to produce actionable advice for carrying clients’ digital initiatives forward. The Data Strategy team operates in shades of gray, often building custom solutions for clients. Candidates must feel comfortable solving complex problems from designing the approach to creating the solution.
- Develop a significant presence in long-term client relationships.
- Design and build dashboards and data visualizations in reporting tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, and Looker.
- Build out data reports using SQL queries in products such as Google BigQuery.
- Lead collaborative, design thinking workshops to set the vision for a client’s data strategy program.
- Research new techniques and products to bring proactively to customers to solve business problems.
- Identify gaps in the customer experience and recommend solutions.
- Partner with Digital Strategists, User Experience Strategists and Designers, Technologists, and Creatives to produce recommendations based on data.
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time.
- Ability to recognize and overcome technical and business challenges.
- Research new data capabilities and tactics.
- Serve as a thought leader, idea generator, and source of inspiration.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working in a marketing, consulting, or media role
- Passionate and experienced in data, from collection to reporting
- Experience delivering presentations and guiding meetings with executive-level participants
- Superb communication skills
- Strong skills in data analytics platforms, preferably Google Analytics
- Experience writing queries in SQL for programs such as Google BigQuery
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence platforms such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI; experience in deployment of Tableau and Power BI projects preferred
- Ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel to client sites as projects require, up to 15 % of the time
- Experience in database administration or management for hosting databases in Google Cloud Services, or other SQL databases, preferred
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.