One North’s Data Strategy team helps organizations more effectively use their data to transform their organizations and improve decision-making.
As a Data Strategist, you will consult with clients on pathways to improving the use of data in their organization. This includes:
- Identifying measurement strategies to capture the data needed for making design or marketing decisions.
- Working with UX and Design teams to create dashboards to report on the data.
- Analyzing existing data to identify trends and build recommendations.
This position must have experience in working in common marketing analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
You will be partnering across our other design disciplines including Customer Experience, User Experience, Technology, and Brand to create hypotheses on customer engagements and building out the evidence to support or nullify.
- Lead consulting projects with clients to identify areas to improve in their data collection or reporting
- Design workshops with client stakeholders to build out themes and roadmaps
- Design and build dashboards and data visualizations in common BI systems such as Looker Studio, Power BI, Tableau, or others
- Build out SQL queries for web data using tools such as Google BigQuery
- Lead and train clients in how to use analytics products such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Collaborate with Strategists, User Experience Strategists and Designers, Technologists, and Creatives to produce recommendations based on data
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth as well as an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- Ability to recognize and overcome technical and business challenges
- Research new data capabilities and tactic
Skills & Qualifications
- Background in statistics or analysis
- Strong problem-solver who is comfortable in unstructured situations
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tooling
- Passionate and experienced in data, from collection to reporting
- Experience delivering presentations and guiding meetings with executive-level participants
- Superb communication skills
- Experienced with Power BI and marketing analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Strong SQL knowledge preferred
- Knowledge in statistical languages such as R or Python
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.