One North is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We’re makers, technologists, and relationship builders guiding you toward what’s next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company.
One North is looking to add a Senior Brand Strategist to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients reinvent and activate their brands in authentic, compelling ways.
As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the epicenter of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution. We’re looking for detail-oriented creatives and lateral thinkers who love research, writing, and turning insights into resonant experiences.
As a Senior Brand Strategist, you’ll:
• Create deep relationships with our clients in order to translate their business goals into brand strategies that grow their business.
• Help clients define the core of their brand and translate it into distinctive assets, messaging, and experiences.
• Design and conduct research that helps the team understand a client’s market, competitors, character, reputation, and influential trends.
• Incorporate research and analytics into conceptually driven creative ideas.
• Craft compelling briefs and sample copy to guide creative campaigns.
• Work with clients to crystalize their marketing goals.
• Bring clarity and insight to every project through your excellent writing and presentation skills.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in a field that requires strong communications and problem-solving skills
• Minimum of 5 years developing strategies for brand identity, expression, brand architecture, marketing communications, or business transformation across a variety of disciplines
• Outstanding writing and conceptual development skills, along with communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques, and internal presentations
• Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
• An analytical mindset with strong business acumen
• Experience conducting a broad range of in-depth research and competitive market analysis
• The ability to empathize broadly, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and be an ambassador for the discipline of brand strategy