- A love for the culture, process, and craft of web development – we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open-source community at large.
- A true empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term and deep client relationships; these are large scale projects for high-profile clients allowing you to take a consulting approach to your development.
- The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
This is a team sport:
- Work with architects, account managers, fellow developers, and your clients to deliver full-featured, data-driven websites utilizing the latest technologies, frameworks, and tools.
Blow us away with your brain powers:
- Leverage industry-leading .NET content management systems (including Sitecore) to focus on delivering new and creative solutions to clients.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations, and web performance optimization tools.
- Note: Alternative, but relative, experience [Java, PHP experience, Python] is not a deal breaker – as long as you’ve got a solid background in tech with transferrable skills, a penchant for learning quickly, and a passion for solving problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Extensive use of modern CMS platforms (Sitecore require)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers, devices
- A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated
Additional skills & qualifications:
- Passion for technology: Our developers must demonstrate a passion for technology and a hunger to grow and continue learning in their field (e.g, coding outside of work, self-education, involvement in local tech community, etc.).
- Collaborative spirit: We work with team members across functions, so you must be comfortable with a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills: Our developers must have a desire to collaborate across multiple creative, strategic, and technical resources including UX, Creative Design, Brand, and Digital Strategy.
- Our comprehensive benefits program includes Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health coverage, as well as a health savings account with employer-funded contributions.
- We also offer Dental and Vision insurance. All of our full-time employees are eligible for Life/AD&D insurance and Short/Long Term Disability insurance free of cost, with the option to add additional voluntary coverage if desired.
- One North’s 401(k) plan allows employees to save for retirement through pre- or post-tax contributions along with employer-matched funds for maximized savings potential.
- Our Transportation Benefits enable employees to also make pre-tax contributions to pay for parking and public transit needs.
- We know how important unwinding can be for inspiration, innovation and productivity. Our full-time employees earn 4 weeks of paid time off, in addition to company paid holidays. Employees begin to accrue additional time off once they reach their 3-year and 10-year anniversaries with the business.
- One North also understands how critical it is for parents to bond with their new additions. We provide paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave to assist and support employees who experience a new birth, adoption or foster placement of a child.
- We also offer an Employee Perks Program that offers member-only discounts and corporate rates on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
*Additional detail around our perks and benefits will be provided during the interview process.
**Clicking the Apply now button will redirect you to apply on TEKsystems.com.